-->

[Part 2] Basic Image Processing with Matlab

Easy steps to understand about the manual way to show grayscale image, black and white image, negative image. Let's see the explanation and the source code

Basic Image Processing with Matlab
Matlab Programming

Lesson 2: Image Processing


Problems...
1) Make program to show grayscale image manually!
2) Make program to show black and white image manually!
3) Make program to show negative image manually!

Solutions...

%TAKE PICTURE FROM COMPUTER

I = imread ('E:\junris belajar\belajar imv\eded.png'); figure; imshow(I); title('Gambar Asli');

%GRAYSCALE IMAGE

p = uint8(0.2989 * double(I(:,:,1)) + 0.5870 * double(I(:,:,2)) + 0.1141 * double(I(:,:,3)));
figure; imshow(p); title('Grayscale'); %uint8 = unsigned integer 8 bit.

%BLACK AND WHITE IMAGE

[baris, kolom, layer] = size(I);
ambang = 70;
biner = zeros(baris, kolom, layer);
for j = 1 : layer
    for k = 1 : baris
        for l = 1 : kolom
            if I(k,l,j) >= ambang
                Biner(k,l,j) = 0;
            else
                Biner(k,l,j) = 1;
            end
        end
    end
end
figure; imshow(Biner); title('hitam putih');

%NEGATIVE IMAGE

R = 255 - I; figure; imshow(R); title('negatif');

Happy Learning!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel